Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Confession

I have a crush on Derek Hough.








And before you go thinking it's because he's some cute sunny blonde kid...no. It's all in his mooooves. Is that bad? Last night while watching the performance with 5 other dancers I realized the whole time I watched one person. Out of 6 amazing dancers I only watched one. And when he wasn't on the screen I found myself trying to find him. Also, when it was down to the last 4 people I SO wanted Derek and Shannon to stay. But not because of their dancing. Not because of Shannon(I do like her...). It's all because of his moooooves.





Phew I feel so much better now. I've been needing to get that off my chest for a while now. Anyone else have a burning desire to confess something? You can comment anonymously you know...;)

10 comments:

Unguren said...

He is a member so...It could work.

I have no confessions, unfortunately, I shamefully say who I think is good looking at will.

Megan said...

Oh yeah...he's a member...and Mormon's are polygamists, right? Totally could happen.


P.S....you don't have to confess a crush...I'm sure you have many other guilty confessions up your sleeve... ;) Come on...we don't judge here!

gma said...

This is probably more informationabout you than I need to know as mother of Ian. But since we're confessing...I felt the same way bout Jerry Springer....seriously, at my age all those moves just make me tired.

Anonymous said...

I have a ginormous crush on my cousin. I have since I was a little girl!

Sheila said...

This is HIL-arious! I love you. But Ian's mom's comment tops it all!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I confess that I bite my toenails when they get too long.

Megan said...

Jerry Springer??? Mom??? Serious???

Your post made me laught too.

James always tries to figure out who my "favorite" is on that show each season. But I'm still swooning over Mario Lopez. I don't think there was anyone hotter than him. But, this season, Jason and Edyta are probably my favs....and not because I like Edyta. Wink, wink! :)

Megan said...

LAURIE!!! SOOOO Laugh out loud funny. I love you...but - Jerry Springer?! Moves?? Were you watching the same show I was? :)

Megan said...

I almost spit my drink on my computer screen.

gma said...

I was just kidding....its an old joke from that season of stars.