Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mckenna's Day

This post is mainly for my sister who didn't get to come for Mckenna's special day - so there are lots of pics :)

Mckenna's birthday started with Ian taking Mckenna to the store to pic out her breakfast cereal(Somes family tradition): Ian also took the day off from work(thank you!!!), which was wonderful. We got showered and dressed, picked Emma up from drama camp, and headed off to Chuck E. Cheese's. Enjoy all of the pics!

I had to pry David off.


This ride scared David a little...




The best part of this video is at about 8 seconds when Mckenna gets mad. What also makes this video better is knowing that when the day was all done and Mckenna was getting ready for bed, I asked her what her favorite part of the day was and she chose when Chuck E. came out and they walked all around the restaurant. Coulda fooled me!

Half of the party kids:
The other half(a little scared of the huge mouse. Who can blame them?):






She had a great day and especially loved all of her spiderman toys. She couldn't even pick a favorite, but I will say that this child definitely scored!
She said in this picture Mr. Potato Head is saying, "Well?"

7 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

It looks like the party went good and that she had a great birhtday:) That's so funny that she loves spiderman so much, I have a niece that's the same way:) McKenna is so adorable, Happy Birhtday!

Lauren said...

I'm sure you guys had a lot of fun, but it could not compare to when we went for our birthdays. Remember that, Megan?

Amber and Co. said...

It was a fun birthday and she got awesome presents! Your cake was great! You have a talent in cake decorating!

Jessica said...

How fun. It looks like everyone had a great time. She is just to cute. I was just thinking we should take Jenna to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday, we have never been. After seeing what a fun time you had I think we might do it.

Unguren said...

It looks like she has a good time with the big mouse. My kids are terrified of him. I think it is so funny that she likes spiderman so much. Way to not give in to normal "girl" pressure of liking strawberry shortcake Mckenna.

Ruth said...

ok so GREAT job on the cake!! I am so sad that she is so big. I remember when she was born and the pics of her little made me sad that it has been soo long since we have seen y'all. Wanna make a road trip??

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Mckenna! Great party, looked fun...thankd for the invite meg...j/k.