Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bowling Night

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

There's something seriously wrong with my husband...
Photobucket


And there's something seriously wrong with my bowling skills...
Photobucket

But Tami's aren't much better!
Photobucket

Maybe I need to adopt Ian's style...
Photobucket
He fell on his bum immediately after I took this pic!
My awesome friend Tami planned a bowling night forever ago and I was SO looking forward to it all month. We went bowling and to P.F. Changs after. It was such a fun time and I can't wait to get together with everyone again! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

A night out is a beautiful thing, especially one you look forward to! Looks like fun!

Chelsey Howard said...

That was so much fun:) Yeah for bowling and a date night in general:) And that picture of me is disgusiting but I'll live with it!