Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's Official!!

The past 36 hours have been insane! Yesterday morning we got the call that Ian is to start January first or as soon before that as possible in Phoenix. So after making a few calls, going to the obligatory dance classes, we packed up and drove to Arizona to shop for houses. We got in to Megan Bennett's at 4 o'clock in the morning, slept for a few hours, played a little with the Bennett's and then set off to shop. I will post many more details later but we're pretty sure we've settled on a home. We're going to wait it out a day and then go back on Monday and finalize things. We had decided on one for sure but then realized we were a couple of doofuses because it only had 3 bedrooms upstairs and not the 4 like we had originally thought. And I was SO bummed because I loved that home. But the one we're thinking about now is a little closer to Megan and James and a little closer to Phoenix, so that's a plus. Anyway, I'm exhausted, more to come!

Also, thank you all so much for your calls and sweet emails. This past week was (0bviously) a trying one for me but it helped so much to feel so loved. Thank you!!

8 comments:

shannon j said...

YAY! I am so glad you will be close to Megan. I hope that being near family will make this move a little easier. Good luck on the house hunt!

Dawn said...

Megan, I can't believe you're really leaving! We will really miss you guys. My kids are all very sad.

Ruth said...

hope you find something that you love

Unguren said...

Hope that you find a good one. Also...the closer to the Unguren's the better. Just remember that.

Shannon B said...

It must be soooo nice to know now...it's just all not up in the air!! I bet you will love Arizona, maybe even more than Cali! ;) Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

=) and =(

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY MEGAN!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

For the Birthday girl! =)Enjoy!

http://cowspot.net/birthday.mp3