Monday, October 6, 2008

Albertsons Deal

Ian went to Albertsons and scored on some yogurt, Pillsbury rolls, and Progresso Soups. I had him type up how he did it, but you only have until tomorrow(Tuesday) night before the deal ends. Here's what he said:

Albertsons has a great deal where you can get $5.00 back after purchasing 10 participating General Mills items. The best is FREE YOPLAIT YOGURT!!!

Buy 10 Yoplait at Albertsons using 1 coupon (10 for $5.00). You’ll then receive a $5.00 coupon for your next shopping trip. Use that coupon for more yogurts. After you buy your first 10, the rest are free because you’ll get a $5.00 coupon every time.

You can also combine this with some other products by printing coupons from the following sites:
Coupons.com, GeneralMills.com, EatBetterAmerica.com
You should find some of the following:
“Save $0.50 on 6 Yoplait” or “Save $1.00 on 8 Yoplait”
“Save $1.00 on 3 Progresso soups”
“Save “$0.55 on 2 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits”
“Save “$0.35 on 1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls”

Albertsons doesn’t double coupons, but on the products listed above, they’ll end up costing less than $0.50 if you use the coupons right with the $5.00 back deal. For $3.05, I got the following:
32 Yoplait Yogurt
4 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
4 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
10 Progresso Soups
2 cans Progresso Bread Crumbs

You just have to make sure the items you buy are on the participating list. Happy Saving!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Carson is super sick - so I would have tried to do this, but since tomorrow is the last day, I prob won't make it. And our store never has stuff after the first couple days -so I'd drag a sick baby and find nothing! But it is a great deal. I should pay Ian to do it for me! :)

Arian said...

Hey, Megan, this is random but someone just told me about your boutique you are going to do. I have a little side business that I do that I have done in several boutiques. If you are looking for any more vendors, let me know. I'd love to join the party. You can check out what I do at www.picturetoportrait.blogspot.com. I sell the temple pictures at the boutiques.
Thanks! Arian

Pamela said...

Hi - I am a consultant for Once Upon A Family and I would love to feature our products in your boutique. Please email with info at tightknitfamilies@gmail.com Thank you, Pam