Thursday, November 6, 2008

California

Here are our pics form our October Cali trip. We had a perfect time! It was so nice to get away from the heat and enjoy some cooler outside time. We went to the beach, a park, my aunt Tina's(where David got a haircut), my friend Brooke's house, the park in our old neighborhood(with all of our neighborhood friends), I saw my friend, Rob, open at the House of Blues for Chris Cagle, and what Cali trip wouldn't be complete without some Santa Ana winds and wildfires. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shannon B said...

i am so jealous you are all wearing shorts and sandals! If you want cooler weather, you should come to Spokane....too cold!!!! I miss good ol Cali!!! I am glad you had such a good trip. I wish I could have gone to the beach with you guys...it looks "heavenly!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

Fun! We loved having you here! I need to send you more pics from the park! I especially loved seeing you and the kids at Winco before your drive home! What a treat. =) love ya!