Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!

Dressing up for the ward Trunk or Treat: Later that night - dressing up for my friend Amber's Halloween Party(Kfed & Britney-my shirt says "Oops I did it again" with an arrow pointing down - my hat says "Mrs. Federline"):

Amber...aka Beth(Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife)
Kfed and Dog:
I thought these were the best of the night!
Halloween cookie decorating:
Pumpkin painting:
I made 36 cupcakes for Emma's class party...but got sick of making spiders so I only did 24 spider cupcakes:
And 12 of these:
Halloween night trick or treating in the neighborhood:

13 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love that McKenna is Spiderman! Your costumes are awesome too. Looks like you guys had fun.

Chelsey Howard said...

Its so funny how diff. your girls are. One's spiderman and the other Hannah Montahna:) Very cute:) And your cupcakes are gorgeous:) We did some one night for F.H.E. and they didn't turn out that cute!

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh...I swear I thought Ian WAS KFED!! LOL!! Your Brittany outfit is super funny too. Seriously nice job, made my day!

Unguren said...

Ian looks great. Totally like K-fed. The picture of him driving had me trying to see "Ian".

Shannon B said...

awesome costumes. i laughed hard at yours and ians! too funny!!!!!!!!

shannon j said...

David looks like a little man with his face like that... everyone looks great in their costumes!

Megan said...

K Fed cracks me up!!! Cute pictures....great update!

Anonymous said...

NO!!!!!!!! I LOVE this post! Are you kidding me?... Ian totally looks like KFed! No way!!!! I am dieing with his entire look... it really is KFed! I love it! You look great too Megan! LOL!!!! The kids look adorable! Ok... I just love Spiderman's long, shiny hair! So cute! What a blast! =) xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

love the cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Olsen said...

You are seriously out of control. How do you do it all?

Ruth said...

looks like lots of fun--did you choose your costumes because you thought Ian looked like Kfed or did you choose and then realize it?

Brooke said...

Wow, I can't believe how well Ian does KFED. I mean, it's almost as realistic as the Pineapple he dressed up as in Hawaii!

Rogers said...

wow Ian you look White trash!!! NICE!!