Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ice cream and the Trampoline

First time eating ice cream...and possibly the last for a while.

The trampoline is definitely the most used toy in our house. Santa made a good choice. I've had quite a few people ask me where to get this. I'm pretty sure Santa found it at Toys R Us, but I looked and it wasn't there. It is at Amazon for a bit more than Santa paid at Toys R Us, but temporarily out of stock. If they restock it I think it is SO worth it - as long as you can handle the music. It does have two different volume levels. :)

Anyway, here's Malachi's new thing. The best part is the lack of expression on his face while he is jumping. He did this the other morning and we could NOT stop laughing.

*edit - I don't know why the videos are so dark. When I play them through my files, they're fine. But in blogger they're all dark. Sorry!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Cute!! Such a fun age - the ice cream video didn't work for me. But I love the jumping one! Does the thing have an "off" button? He reminds me so much of Carson and how they act - what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love him!!!! xo

Megan said...

Megan - it does have an off button...thank goodness! And it turns off if no one plays with it for a little while. It also has different games they can play.

Anonymous said...

Cute very cute, what a sweet kid, couldn't see the other video where they are eating ice cream

Chris Schweiter said...

not sure why it showed me anonymous :o(