Friday, December 25, 2009

2009 Family Photos


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Don't worry Grandma, you'll get some real ones in the mail soon. :)

And to everyone else, my apologies for my lack of blogging. Um, well...not really. My house is cleaner, my stress level is lower, and my kids are happier. I just have no idea what's going on in anyone else's lives.
Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Shannon B said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Great photographer (and subjects!).

shannon j said...

Merry Christmas Somes family!! We miss you all!

Heidi Lanett Mixon said...

GReat pictures...I want to get mine done...who did them?

Brooke said...

Great pictures!

Rebekah said...

I love them! Your family looks fabulous in pictures My favorite is with you and Ian standing together and the children dancing around you. Familial bliss. Too bad it's not always like that. Our picture would be three children locked in an eternal tussle while Ben and I blissfully ignore them. . .until someone starts biting.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Chelsey Howard said...

Your pictures turned out so great!! You guys are so fancy:) I love the one that you did for Christmas cards, and I love the one with you and Ian looking at eachother and the kids running around you guys!! So cute:)