Sunday, November 15, 2009

You Taw and Cal If Or Nee Ya

At the beginning of October we drove to Utah and Cali for 2 weeks. It was way fun...if you subtract the nasty sickness we had for the majority of the time. The Utah trip was quick, but fun. I wish we had more time there. Cali was great, but we didn't do a whole lot or see very many people because I was so sick! That makes 3 out of the past 4 trips to California that I've been super sick. Maybe it's a sign... We took too many pics for me to put them all up and even after weeding through them all, there are still too many and I'm too lazy to label them all. Make up your own captions. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

Kari said...

Looks like you guys still had some fun even if you were sick! Love all the pics! Your family is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! my favorites it David's hair doo and all your babies asleep in the car! =) I need to update my blog badly!

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun! I love family vacation!! My fav. pictures are the ones of the kids asleep in the car. Especially the one of the girls where it looks like there heads are hitting eachother:) I'm glad you guys had fun! And you better not get sick for out Cali. trip.

Ruth said...

you should try making a trip south to avoid being sick on a trip--i'm just making a suggestion LOL