Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Idol

It's back!!! Woohooo!! I'm never a huge fan of the audtitions, but I do like to try and see who's actually good. I loved the part where Kara tried to outsing the bikini girl, but I didn't post a clip because I couldn't find one with just that part. You would have had to watch the whole segment, which was awful! So... I'm posting another slightly awful clip. It's just really poor quality, but the girl was adorable and an excellent singer. So, without further ado...

Best Idol Moment from last night:


2 comments:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

I liked her too. She's from S.D. too. The bikini girl stunk. I wasn't sure if I would like Kara but so far she has impressed me. I am so happy Idol is on again! :)

Cheryl said...

Hey Megan, I too am a closet Idol fan, but the bikini girl was just too much for me. I had to take my blog private, if you'd like access just send me an email: cfelt@q.com.