Friday, May 9, 2008

Back with a Bang...or bite?

Wow...It's been over a week since my last posting. It's been crazy. I'll post pictures soon but I figured that since I left you all for soooo long(eye roll) I'd better come bearing gifts. So here you go!!





Speaking of Twilight...does anyone have the third book and not mind lending it out? I'd prefer to have it on CD so I can listen to it and be productive but I'm too lazy to find our library and figure that all out. So I'll succumb to the unproductivity that happens when I immerse myself in a book if it means I can get more Edward-action. Yum.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh boy. I guess this means I need to start reading these books. Can someone tell me the name and author. I just know them as "the Twilight books".

Amber and Co. said...

HOlY cow! That looked really awesome! I better mark this on my calendar so I can go see it! I've read all 3 and I was really happy after the 3rd, but I can't wait for the 4th.

Shannon, It's Stephenie Meyer. Twilight is the 1st book. here's her website: stephaniemeyer.com. That was easy! :)

Megan said...

Wow - you haven't read the 3rd yet? It's so much better than the 2nd! I wish I had it....it's up in Seattle being passed around there! :)

Carrie said...

Okay, how did the sidewalk sale go? And thanks for the trailer!!!

the speers said...

I can't believe you haven't read all the books yet!!! i so have a crush on edward...shhhh... :D

Alice said...

Hi Megan, it's Alice Megan's sister in law (that kinda sounds funny!) I totally have the third book and dont mind lending it out to you!

Lindsey said...

how funny - i read eclispe all day today! thankfully my husband had meetings tonight, so i could put the house back together when i finished reading at dinnertime! i really liked book 2. not such an edward fan - although he was better in this one. i reallllly like jacob!

Shannon said...

Okay, finished book one in one day, of course. Finally. And I'm hooked.