Friday, May 16, 2008

Walk 4 Hope

We had a great time doing the City of Hope Walk for Hope to cure breast cancer. I've had a couple people call me and appologize for not donating in time...but I have good news! You can still donate! You've got through the month of May before they stop accepting donations for this event. If you haven't yet, please click the link to the right of this post and donate on my sister's page. Remember, if you donate at least $35 you can get one of the great shirts than Shannon and Jed designed and Jed is personally screen printing. Thanks, and enjoy the pictures!

Team: Sandy's Hope


Fabulous Face painting. Emma saw a clown and followed her until she made contact and found out she was a face-painting clown. Score!

They also got some stellar balloon swords that popped before the day was through. :)

Pookie got tired.

My boys.


Mckenna made a friend.



"YES!!! I did it!" Emma was so proud of herself. She walked almost the entire 3k. Good job girl!

Each year they usually have a Post-It board where you can leave Post-It notes for survivors or in memory of those whose lives have been lost to breast cancer. This year they had a Papermate board and Emma was all over that. It was so sweet. I love how much she still loves her Grammy and remembers her. We miss you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I LOVE it! How fun! The pics are great! I wish I walked with you! =( My foot is still not healed!!! I hope you were feeling better that day after being sick. Great job walking Emma! And I love the note to your Grammy! So sweet. I wish I could have seen you at church but that's the day I was feeling yucky. Next time! =( Cousins from Waddell, AZ will be in town next weekend for a visit! Maybe I'll squish in their suit case and come see you. hee hee...

Ruth said...

very sweet such a neat thing to do

Brooke said...

Oh, I wish I could've been there this year! You guys look good. I think Ian should've gotten the pink shirt though. :) I'm still waiting for mine. Where is it Shannon? I paid my dues!