Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Idol

*important announcement for AZ residents below*

Favorite Moment from last night: "With You"




It was just so refreshing to see him singing something current and fun. I didn't pick this for it's singing/song quality...I just really enjoyed seeing him see a fun, young song for once. If I were to go for quality I'd choose his performance of "And So it Goes." What a difficult song...he had the whole a'capella thing going on and emoted so much that that was really beautiful.



Dave Cook did well and I still really like him but I thought David A out shined him. Syesha also did well but boy oh boy that girl had better get on Broadway fast. I will be very surprised if she makes it past next week.

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

I am officially inviting any and all of my friends to my house next week for the American Idol Finale next Wednesday, May 21 at 7 pm. Please come!!! (And bring a snack.) Comment on here, give me a call, or email me of you can make it. And if you're one of my newer friends in the ward and I don't really know you well(like most people in our ward) I would love for you to come!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

i want to come. Too bad it is our 9 year anniversary or i would totally be there

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!!! =)...in spirit!

Megan said...

You're such a liar. But it makes me sad to remember our first AI party at your apartment 6 years ago. Miss you :)

Megan said...

Oh lol! My comment was directed at Ruth!

Amber and Co. said...

Count me in! I'm so EXITED! I'll bring a really yummy treat! YAY!