Saturday, March 14, 2009

A post!

The reason I haven't been blogging much is because I really have nothing to blog about! The kids haven't done anything particularly picture-worthy or talk-worthy, we haven't heard any more baby news(although I think we've decided on a name...), and nobody's really said anything super funny. Oh! Mckenna did say one funny - David went over to give her one of his random kisses and she leaned away from him, put her hand up and said, "You have a snot, DUDE!" He definitely had a nasty snot.

Ian was told at the beginning of last week that his company is closing all of their consumer lending offices across the country...which means in a month or so he'll be out of a job. He's been throwing resumes out left and right, even applying for a ton of jobs that he's not even close to qualified for. Initially we both panicked...especially with the impending adoption, but now that the dust has settled, we're just doing a lot of praying, and he's doing a lot of searching. So...if anyone knows someone is hiring...put in a good word!

Emma and Mckenna have spring break next week and I'm stoked. The weather should be nice and warm and I think the kids are more than ready to play all day every day. And I'm just excited to not have to be driving kids to and from school every day. My friend, Tami and I are hoping to do some fun stuff with the kids, so hopefully I'll have some good pics to post from that.

David is still cracking me up daily. It's so hard to punish him when he does naughty things. Immediately after getting caught, he just looks at you with his big doe brown eyes and tries to give you a hug or a kiss. If you hold his gaze long enough, he'll raise his eyebrows and then smile. Sometimes even chuckle. And then I just can't hold back the laughter. I completely understand how the youngest gets away with anything because he seriously just melts my heart every time. But he's also just so well behaved all the time that I'm not too worried about him being the "naughty kid."

I've found a few more pics of our new baby on the website that traveling families can post pics of their trips. He's just got the best smile and the most gorgeous eyes! It's obviously hard to tell from a picture, but he really just seems like such a happy kid. And what's funny is how many people say he looks like Mckenna and David. Crazy. We just keep praying that we can bring him home soon!

As for me, there really isn't much to say! We've been bustin our butts at the gym lately...we have a trip to Mexico planned for next month with some of our awesome friends(and no kids!), so we're all putting the pressure on! I'm just so glad that my friend's husband, Dave, has been training us. Before that I had no idea what I was doing and just kind of made things up as I went. Now, I'm sore every week - but I really feel like it's working! What's hard, though, is that he has us doing cardio post-workout...when I'm already drained!

Sorry for the lame update...hopefully I'll have more to post about soon!

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Crap!!! I havent even been thinking about getting into shape for Mexico!! Something tells me its just not gonna happen for me, so you all will get to see my many flaws while we are there:) But I am so excited!! Sorry about Ians job, were praying for you guys:) I'm sure he'll get an awesome new job:) Everything happends for a reason right?!

Anonymous said...

Hello
prozac medication
It is prescribed to treat major depressive disorders, bulimia nervosa, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorders and premestrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD).
[url=http://c3library.com/]prozac online[/url]
Prozac and its effects on depressionBuy Prozac (Fluoxetine) at reputable online pharmacy and save extra money! No prescription! No hidden fees!
Generic name: fluoxetine Brand name(s): Prozac, Prozac Weekly, Rapiflux, Sarafem Prozac is an antidepressant classified in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
http://c3library.com/ - order fluoxetine
Prozac and its effects on depressionBuy Prozac (Fluoxetine) at reputable online pharmacy and save extra money! No prescription! No hidden fees!
Generic name: fluoxetine Brand name(s): Prozac, Prozac Weekly, Rapiflux, Sarafem Prozac is an antidepressant classified in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).