Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Busy!

I know I've been a slacky blogger on here again lately, but trust me...I have a good excuse!! First of all, things have been hoppin' over on my other blog. Secondly, because of all the hoppin' on my other blog, I've been doing a lot of organizing, shopping, cleaning, and painting to get ready for our new baby!

So, I appologize for my past slackiness and for the future slackiness as things get busier around here while we prepare for Malachi Eyob. I will try to get some picture blogging done before we travel to Ethiopia, though so I'm all caught up when we get back!

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

no need to apologize for being a blog slacker. haha. im so excited for you guys with your new addition. i just might have to plan a trip to come visit once he's here :) and maybe to take some family photos (since we never got to before you moved. haha)

Chelsey Howard said...

I forgive your lack of blogging:) I am so excited for him to get here!! If you need any help (babysitting, cleaning, dinner) just let me know. LOve ya, hope all is well:)