Friday, July 17, 2009

Cali

It just occured to me that I never posted pics of our Cali trip over a month ago! We surprised my sister for her 30th birthday. The kids and I drove down on a Friday and we got to stay for 10 days! Ian flew out on the following Friday so he could spend Father's Day weekend with us and also see some friends/family. It was one of the best vacations and probably our best Cali trip. I did get an awful flu the first night, but it was gone 2 days later and the rest of the trip was fantastic! We didn't get to see a lot of our Murrieta and Temecula friends, but we'll stay further North next time and see everyone. Thanks especially to Shan & Jed, Marlers, and Mahkorns for being so welcoming...especially on such short notice! Here are the pics. I know there are a lot and I'm too lazy to caption all of them. But maybe it's more fun if you write your own captions. I'll give you a few hints - we spent a lot of time at the beach, did Sea World, and visited with great friends. Enjoy!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


6 comments:

shannon j said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! It was so nice seeing your cute family. What a surprise! =) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I think David needs a BONO dog! lol! He was so cute with Bono!!!

Michelle Claire said...

Hey! This is Michelle Pitcher... hope you don't mind me checking out your blog! I love all your pics and Congrats on your new baby boy!!! I've also got a blog if you are interested... it's private, so if you want to see it, just send me a message on facebook with your email and I'll add you! You have one cute family!

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute pictures:) That is so fun, I've been wanting to go to Sea World!! Your last family vacation as a family of 5:)

Janene said...

Your trip to California looks like so much fun! I don't know if I told you or not, but we're really looking into maybe moving to Temecula. Isn't that crazy? Anyway, I'm SOOOO excited for your new little baby boy. Good luck with your trip to Ethiopia. I think what you're doing is so neat!