Monday, July 20, 2009

Ian's new truck!

Ian got in a nasty car accident last week and totalled his car. Amazingly he is just fine(he was a bit sore) and the other driver was too. Thank goodness for airbags! So...instead of his fantastically dinkie hybrid, he bought himself a bit of a gas guzzler. At least now he can stop using my Durango to haul the trailer, lumber, Christmas trees, help people move, go offroading, and whatever else he's done that's thoroughly jacked up my trucks's paint job! Plus...he likes it!

And here's a random funny pic of D. He was watching the lightning outside tonight and got this face everytime he saw a new flash. So funny!

4 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

Sweet truck and now you have matching cars! :) lol.

Unguren said...

Yeah for new cars!

Staci Kramer said...

EYELASHES TO DIE FOR! D is such a doll. Hey also I wanted to apologize for the Jelly beans at church. Emma felt totally left out. I had no idea that she couldn't have certain things and I just felt so bad afterwards. I'll have to start keeping stickers or non-food things in my church bag!

Chelsey Howard said...

What a cute boy he is!! That is so fun that Ian got a new truck!! Boys and their toys:) It is nice for them to have a truck so they dont ruin the mom car (as I like to call it):) I hope you come tomorrow for the Bachlorette:)