Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FREE?!

I love a great deal. I also love free things. What I love even better is something free and a great deal! I got this in the mail today:


Can you believe it? I got a free Shade shirt! There's a new Shade store opening at the Chandler Fashion Center - so they sent me a free shirt, along with 10 coupons to save 30% off my entire purchase. How stinkin awesome is that? The shirt usually costs 14.50 and they're just handing them out. I'm shocked. I love this company. Anyone want to go shopping? I'm going Saturday and I've got plenty of coupons. . .

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun!! If Lilly wasn't sick I would totally be down! Maybe she'll be better by then, but it's not looking good so far:( I love shade shirts too, also layers is awesome:)

Tina Upson said...

You are so cute!!! Way to take down the competition tonight!!! Not that I am suprised!!! We have got to get together again!! Do you guys eat sushi? I want to go to our favorite place here in a few weeks for Sean's b-day..........let me know!!!

Shannon B said...

Cool free stuff!!!

Hey, I thought I already had commented but hadn't... that is SOOOOOOO awesome you guys are adopting!!! I had no idea you were even thinking about it. You guys are so generous, willing and selfless. Good luck with everything and can't wait to find out more (I'm sure you can't either!!!!!!)