Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Holiday Boutique!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



OK, so really, it looks nothing like Christmas. Especially here in Arizona. But if you were to plant yourself in my crazy brain you'd find lots of Christmas thoughts(along with a bunch of other unnecessary things...). I just started planning my (first) annual Holiday Boutique. I'm announcing it now so that I can start signing up vendors. So if you've got some holiday gifts/decorations/crafts/treats/or anything else, let me know! Here are the details:
Holiday Boutique!
November 14th, 5pm-8pm
November 15th, 9am-2pm
At my house in Queen Creek
Please email me or leave a comment with your email address(I'll delete your address as soon as I get the comment) and I'll sign you up. There's a deposit of $15 per vendor to hold your spot, so you'll need to get that to me soon after you sign up. I'll be giving out more details when it gets closer, but I wanted to get started on my vendor list to give you all plenty of time to get ready.*
I'll be printing invitations and will require each vendor to send out at least 15 invitations each. I've got many more details, but for now I'm just concentrating on my vendor list. Thanks, and please pass this along to anyone you think might be interested!
___________
*for those of you that work for retail companies such as Pampered Chef, Cookie Lee, Mary Kay - I will be compiling a secondary list and will fill that with those of you that wish to sign up. If I have any openings left the week before the boutique I will fill them from this list on a first come, first served basis. Thanks!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Me! Me! Me! I'm so excited! :)

Chelsey Howard said...

K, I'm not a vendor, but I love going to things like that:) It sounds like so much fun, I'm excited:)

Rogers said...

Sounds like fun!!!! I wish I could be there!! Maybe you could do something online??? (LOL)

Carrie said...

You go you organized crafty girl you! Wish I could check out all the merchandise!

Brooke said...

Sounds like fun. You're very ambitious!

Rebekah said...

Wow! That sounds like so much fun. If I lived closer I know what I'd sell. I don't think I'm up for a trip like that 4 weeks before my due date though.;) Good luck!

Pamela said...

Hi- I am a consultant for Once Upon A Family and I would love to feature our products at your boutique. Please email me at tightknitfamilies@gmail.com. Thanks,Pam

Anonymous said...

Hello - I am a Cookie Lee Jewelry Consultant and would love to participate in your event if you have extra space. Thanks, Julie
jmartnz@aol.com