Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ian's Deal

For all those of you who are mad at me when Ian finds a great deal and I tell you about it after the sale is through...I guess I bugged Ian enough and he typed this all up and emailed it to me, before he even told me there was a good sale this week! Happy Shopping!

Safeway's got some good deals on Kellogg's products - save $5 on your order when you buy 5 participating items. Below are some of the items that interested me (prices shown are after the $5 is taken off your order):

Smart Start $1.88
Mini-wheats $1.49
Special K Red Berries $1.99
12ct Pop-tarts $1.49

I usually don't get these healthier Kellogg's cereals because they're not on sale very often and it's usually hard to find good coupons for them. I think my family is getting sick of Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Captain Crunch! (the Pop-tarts are far from healthy, but they're a cheap & convenient breakfast for those days when we're running late!)

I bought the following coupons on eBay (spent $6.18 total):
(10) $1 off Smart Start
(10) $1 off Special K
(15) $1 off Mini-Wheats
(10) $.55 off Pop-tarts (doubles to $1 off)
Basically, I'm going to get $1.00 off each of these items. Once I'm done, I will get 35 boxes of cereal and 10 boxes of Pop-tarts for $37.16.

2 comments:

Nate and Amy said...

Those are great deals! Thanks for sharing.
Amy

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Sweet! I love it! I am going to Albertsons tonight with a few friends to get free cereal. :)