Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Sweet Boy

David's about a week away from turning 4 months old. He is such an amazingly good good baby. He's started talking a ton. He usually ends each "word" with a squeak or a high pitched squeal - it's so cute. And he continues to look more and more like his daddy, which is fine by me!


His self inflicted hickey:


Here's a pic of his straight-jacket. He's a great great sleeper...as long as he can't get his arms anywhere near his face. As soon as he does, his rooting urge kicks in and he wakes up trying to suck on his fingers...only he's not coordinated enough to actually find a finger and suck on it. So we just keep him wrapped up tight. Recently though, he's been wiggling his little left hand out at about 3am, which is not very nice! So I now wrap that little hand with a receiving blanket. I feel bad when I put him down for naps and bedtime...but it's the only way he'll stay asleep for more than 20 minutes!!



6 comments:

Carrie said...

Holy cow, Megan... your kids are adorable. I LOVED the self inflicted hicky... I'm addicted to blogging, love your blog... I'll probably check it everyday! Happy blogging! So nice to be connected!

Megan said...

Wow - he does look like his Daddy and really nothing like his sisters! What a cutie (despite looking like Ian, LOL)

Megan said...

Hey! I happen to think Ian is a cutie too! LOL :) And Hi Carrie!!!

Megan said...

I know - I just had to make that big sister comment. ;)

shannon j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shannon j said...

What a cutie!! Gosh, I want to just grab him out of the computer screen and give him some Aunt Shannon love!! Gotta love the brown eyes!! So how come the boys in our family seem to get the brown eyes?