Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"You look cute!"

So last night as I was climbing into bed wearing nothing but garments and a sports bra(nursing...ugh), with my hair in a wet ponytail mixed with a bunch of conditioner I was planning on rinsing out in the morning, my husband looks at me and says, "You look cute!"

I turned to him and said, "Are you kidding me?" (thinking he has GOT to be joking). He said, "What? You do!" I said, "I'm wearing garments and a sports bra, what's so cute about that?" Then my sweet husband said something to the effect of, "I don't know, you look skinny(probably the sports bra effect) and tan. Maybe it's because you're not wearing any makeup and I'm seeing you not all done up."

So thanks, honey, for telling me I look cute when I feel so ridiculously far from it. :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

My husband told me this morning that I'm getting a belly. I think I'd rather hear that I'm cute! :)

Megan said...

Ha! Well at least you have a good excuse to have a belly!!

Nate and Amy said...

Husbands are great! They love us and think we are beautiful even when we think otherwise.
Amy

PS. Are you still doing water aerobics?