Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tag! You're it!

This is just like one of those "get to know your friends better" emails that I never do...but I'll do it for you, Megan. :)

Tagging means that I do my "top four" in the following categories, and then tag four more people. So, here goes!

Favorite four jobs I've held:
*mommy
*nanny
*swim instructor
*lifeguard

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
*Steel Magnolias
*Dirty Dancing
*The Count of Monte Christo
*Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Four places I have lived:
*Valley Center, Temecula, Murrieta, Ca (San Diego)
*Lincoln, CA (Sacramento)
*Salt Lake City & Provo, UT
*Does a summer in Georgia count?

Four t.v. shows I watch:
*American Idol
*Prison Break
*Lost
*Heroes

Four places I've been on vacation:
*The Carribean
*Hawaii
*Mexico
*Catalina
(I like the beach)

Four favorite foods:
*brownies/chocolate cake
*thai food
*chocolate covered strawberries
*anything Mexican

Four websites I visit:
www.allrecipes.com
www.amazon.com
www.swordoflaban.net
www.ebay.com

Four people I'm tagging now:Megan! You took most of mine!! :)
*Amy
*Susan
*Amber
*and if Miranda actually checks this...

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey - I didn't do Taya so you or Shannon could! :) I tried not to take everyone!

Megan said...

Oh you are just so sweet! :)

I'll let Shan do Taya since I totally forgot.