Wednesday, November 28, 2007

No News is NOT Good News...

No news yet. :) However I am now 95.67% sure we're moving to AZ sometime in the next month. Still don't know the exacts.
So...enough of that! Picture time(I just love pictures...sorry if you get bored looking at my kids!):

Here's the best video I could get from Emma's Kindergarten Thanksgiving presentation. Most of the time she just zoned and stared out into space. I think she was just so interested in all of the parents looking at her that she forgot to pay attention. She was supposed to clasp her hands to her cheeks and say "Mercy me!" everytime the teacher said, "the Puritan women." So here is the video at the very end when she kind of came back to reality for a minute. And check out the dude on the left. :)


At least Emma remembered to bow!

After the presentation, all of the kindergarteners had their Thanksgiving Feast. On Emma's placemat was a handprint turkey and it said, "I'm thankful for my puppies and my dog." The day before she made that we had been at Auntie Chris's house where they were "dogsitting" a sweet little puppy named Miracle, (she was the only puppy in the litter that survived) and Emma just loved her.
Emma's Thanksgiving Feast: grapes and carrots.
Mckenna got to have some grub too.

Emma's table:
My cute little Indian girl:
The week of Thanksgiving the Bennetts came for a short visit. We went to Bate's Nut Farm on Tuesday(love that place).
Porter and Emma collecting leaves to feed to the goats(even though we bought the corn to feed them):
Isn't this a sweet picture?
Emma and the turkey "Gobble-gobbling" back and forth.
And if you've ever wondered what a turkey really sounds like...here you go!
David is much more mobile now. He's officially a crawler - up on his hands and knees with his belly off the floor. He's the only one of my kids to do that before the age of 1. Emma did a slight variation once she finally got her belly up, but she was mostly a belly crawler. Mckenna stayed on her belly till about 1 and then didn't walk until she was almost 15 months. But David's up! He's also been pulling himself up to stand on anything he can find...and we've had to block off the stairs... he fell right into my hands the second after I took this picture:
Thanksgiving day - Mission beach:



Tired after turkey:
Peekaboo!

2 comments:

shannon j said...

Gosh I can't believe you haven't heard anything! Maybe they will decide Ian should move up to Washington (wishful thinking)! Cute pictures! I never get sick of looking at pictures of your darling children!! I have some pictures of me at my kindergarten Thanksgiving activity.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! They are so fun to look at. Emma is funny! =) Love the turkey and the black/white beach pics! You are a good story teller... you make me laugh! Oh! I just LOVE Emma's feast pic... grapes and carrots!!!!! LOL