Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yes, I am alive.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately... And I wish I could say I'm going to be better, but things are just so busy busy lately. We were house-sitting this past weekend, which was great. It was nice to go somewhere and not have a million projects staring at me.
I'm so excited for the Bennetts to come next week, and also excited to not have to drag Emma out of bed every morning for school. And Turkey! Yay!! Anyway, I'll find time...sometime...and try to blog something exciting.

2 comments:

Megan said...

We are excited to come see you too! Even though it's only for a quick visit, it'll be fun to hang out with you guys!

Carrie said...

There is too much to feel guilty about in this world, PLEASE don't feel guilty about your lack of blogging!!!!!!!