Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Best Foods Restaurant

Emma has decided that when she grows up she is going to have a restaurant. It will be called Best Foods. Here is her future menu:


Breakfast Menu $1:

Chocolate cantaloupe
Chocolate strawberries
Chocolate milk with chocolate strawberry flavor
Dessert for breakfast: chocolate mint heart candy

Lunch Menu - free:

Chocolate Enchiladas(with 80 gallons of chocolate)
Candles on the tables - best smelliest
Chocolate apples with 100 gallons of chocolate

Dinner Menu $0.01:

Chocolate chicken(with 200 gallons of chocolate)
Chocolate Macaroni
Lemonade
Dessert: 100 double chocolate cookies

Can I put my reservation in now?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! LOL! What a fun chocolate imagination she has! I LOVE her! xo I'd like a reservation too please. Sounds like I'll have a ring of chocolate around my mouth after I'm done eating there! =0

Unguren said...

I may be the only one that thinks that may be a touch to much chocolate. But I am sure it would be a hit.

gma said...

Hmmmm Emma, do you like chocolate?

shannon j said...

Haha... Emma must love chocolate! I'm so there!

P.S. when I was Emma's age... I wanted to clean the White House for a living!

Megan said...

My teeth hurt! :) That's super cute though. A girl after my own heart!

Kelli said...

Yum! Sounds delish! I'll be her first customer when she opens the place.

Shannon B said...

What good prices and the food sounds really yummy! What a creative girl!

Tami said...

What a great idea ,Yummy!! And with those prices who wouldn't eat there?

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so cute. I'll go there for sure, especially for the price:) Oh and sorry I haven't called you back my stupid phone is broken. But what time are you guys doing the game thing?

Brooke said...

Can I see the low-cal/heart-healthy menu please?
Brooke

Rebekah said...

How cute! Love the best smelliest candles.