Sunday, June 22, 2008

Haircuts!!

Yesterday we took the whole family for haircuts(well, I went, but didn't get my hair cut...), and I am sad to say that David has lost his curls. What a sad day! My baby now looks like a big boy! I had to do it, though - his hair was literally in his eyes. But he was so good! He sat patiently the entire time. He did have kind of an annoyed and confused look on his face, but he was perfectly still!




All done! Sorry, I didn't get a before pic of Ian, so this is all you get.
Kenna before her trim:
After(I love that smile):
Emma is usually the first to volunteer for everything but she wanted to be last. She said she was nervous. My aunt, Tina usually does it for us in her garage and the kids sit on a skateboard on the chair, but she lives all the way back in Cali...kinda far for a cut. I got her to be excited, though. I told her she could have some layers put in her hair and she would look so pretty and so much older. Well she was all for it, then! Before:
After: Here they are after church today:


I got the idea for Kenna's hair at this awesome site that my friend, Kelli emailed to me.
This kid makes the best faces.

6 comments:

Shannon B said...

CUTE hair everyone!!!!! I love Makenna's hair in that awesome style! Even if someone showed me how to do that, I don't think I could. I am just not talented in the hair/fine motor skills area, good job Megan! I will have to practice.

Amber and Co. said...

Nice haircuts! David looks so cute and the girls look so pretty! I love the way you fixed McKenna's hair. You'll have to show me your mad skills sometime!

Shannon said...

Jed and I are VERY mad you cut off David's curls. Very mad. Also, nice shirt, Mckenna. Also, Emma looks like a grown up beautiful person. And there aren't words to explain our reaction to Mckenna's last pic. Amazing.

Megan said...

Love the pics! I noticed David's hair this morning. Looks more and more like his Daddy! McKenna's hair looked super cute today. And I had the same thought about Emma as Shannon did!

shannon j said...

So cute! It looks like your kiddos have thick beautiful hair. Good genes!

Can I trade hair with Emma?

Rebekah said...

Wow! That last picture of Emma! She looks so much older in that picture. Such cute cuts.