Saturday, June 28, 2008

Want Ad

OK QC-ers...I am on the lookout for a new family photographer. When we lived in Ut we used our wedding photographer for family pictures and he did an amazing job(and didn't charge us...long story), and when we lived in Murrieta we had a girl do our photos last spring and I made an appointment to do some winter photos with her...but then we moved and that got thrown out the window. We've done our share of blah JC Penney pics but I'm so over that. So....referrals please? I want someone who has a studio but will also do pics in different locations. I'd like to find someone that we can start using from now on. And I'd love for them to be family friendly, really skilled, and....decently priced. Thanks in advance!!!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Hey Megan!

I was surfing some blogs and wanted to comment on here cause I know how hard it can be to find a good, local, well priced photographer! Anyways, I've heard through the grape vine at church about this photographer. (website below) I've never used her personally but she has some awesome work on her website and she is local! Anyways, hope this helps!

http://www.fergusonphotography.com

Tina Upson said...

I have the best one!!! Jessica Ball her number is......16025151372 she is super reasonable and I can show you some of her work.........wait I know she has a website I will get it for you!! T

Tina Upson said...

www.lumierephotos.com........you are going to love it!!!