Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hallelujah

If you haven't read my previous post below, you need to read that one before reading this, for it to make sense.

So, when I went to pick up Emma today - I was terrified. I was so scared that all of that previous drama was going to be in vain and I would look really stupid. I even hesitated a little right before I walked in to take a breath(I know, I'm lame). When I walked in, I didn't see Mr. David, but Emma ran up to me with a huge smile on her face. I asked her how she was today. Her response was, "Mom! I was ONE HUNDRED good today!" A different teacher came over and said, "Mr. David isn't here right now, but he wanted me to tell you that she was completely turned around today - a 180 from before." Seriously I think my heart leaped out of my chest. I know it's ridiculous but I just felt elated. I am so so proud of her and I think I told her that maybe 150 different times. When that girl really wants to, she can be such an angel.

4 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Ha that's so funny that you called yourself a stage mom:) I'm glad all your efforts weren't in vain and that she was a lot better, YEAH!

shannon j said...

Way to go Emma! I love her comment "ONE HUNDRED good." I bet she is the cutest little monkey ever!

And, way to go Megan! I'm glad it all worked out...see that wasn't so hard, was it?

Oh and I'm totally with you on the whole getting frustrated and crying thing....

Kelli said...

all that mess payed off. Good Job Emma, you are getting so mature.

Amber and Co. said...

Oh wow, my stomach was totally clenched when I was reading your previous post about having to talk to Mr. David. I hate confrentration too. I'm glad that Emma was so much better the next day and I hope she keeps it up!