Monday, June 9, 2008

Cheese!


I love this sweet boy so much. He is at such a fun age and his little personality is starting to burst. He is such a little comedian, but yet still gets shy. If you catch him dancing he'll stop and cover his face but then do it again until you look. He loves peek-a-boo, kisses, dancing, attention, singing, making animal and car noises, and attempts to say just about every word you ask him too. He also thought it was hilarious that his picture was on the computer just now. He said, "Whatiszat?" I said, "That's David." And he cracked up. Too funny. He's the most entertaining late at night when he gets slaphappy.








I have a little self starter on my hands. "If mom won't help me, I'll do it myself."

8 comments:

Unguren said...

Gavin used to get water out of the fridge like that until we discovered that we could lock the controls. It was a little piece of heaven and no more wet floor.

Megan said...

He is such a sweet boy. And sooo so good. So content, so quiet, so calm. My sister-in-laws were amazed at how good your kids were at the movies!

shannon j said...

He's sooooo cute! I just want to give him some loves!

Anonymous said...

Ever since last week, David is my new favorite dude. I even like him more than Barack Obama these days.

Carrie said...

Get that boy an agent. WAY to cute...

And Lainey and Brady BOTH hunt for ways to get what they want if I won't/can't help them. It makes for quite a few messes at our house.

Rebekah said...

I love his little curls! What a cutie.

Chelsey Howard said...

He is such a cute little boy:) That's good that he's getting a little independant. Well I think it's good until they start spilling all over etc. It's one of those love hate things:)

Anonymous said...

Oh... my goodness! I want him! Can I have him?!!! What a sweet boy! xo