Sunday, July 22, 2007

I heart you all!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted such helpful and loving comments the other day. I (obviously) was just having one of those days and you all had such great things to say. I need to especially thank Carrie because her advice totally helped...I did just start with(and finish) one room at a time. I started with the smallest room in our house (the downstairs bathroom) and cleaned it top to bottom before I moved onto another room. It was encouraging to have part of my house spotless so that I didn't feel like there was too much left to do. Then I moved on to another room and on and on... :) I actually got a lot done, so thanks! And thank you to everyone else who said such nice things. Luckily, Emma hasn't had any more accidents, so I don't think it's an infection, but that was a good thing to watch for, Amber! From reading everyone else's blogs lately it seems like we all just have our days. I love you all!!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

You're so cute... glad I could help. Now I just need to finish Harry Potter #7 so I can follow my own advice and get my house cleaned!