Thursday, September 13, 2007

I don't know what came over me...

Yesterday we walked Emma to school, went on a 45 minute walk after, went grocery shopping, came home, unloaded groceries, picked up Emma, had lunch, put the younger kids to bed, did all the laundry, helped Emma with her homework, made cookies and zucchini bread, cleaned downstairs, made dinner, did the dishes & wiped down the kitchen, took a shower, went to Enrichment, crashed in bed. Oh yeah and somewhere in there I nursed David about 10 times...at least it seemed like it. What's weird about all that is that when Ian was almost home and it was almost time for me to go to Enrichment, I was praying for an extra hour at least because there was still stuff I wanted to get done. I honestly don't know what made me want to be so productive - whatever it was I sure would like some more of it!! Here's a cute pic of Emma and David:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

whoo hoo.. for days like that!! I wish I had more of them! And those are some yummy looking cookies and bread:) Oh and I can't believe how big baby David is! We still can't wait to meet the little guy. Keep up the good work, your my inspiration today.

Megan said...

Mmmm!! So are you bringing any of that yumminess with you to my house? :)

shannon j said...

Don't you just love the end of those days...I just feel so happy!
I wish everyday I could be productive like that.

Amber and Co. said...

Holy Cow! I'd love to eat some of those! I don't know how you got all of that stuff done, but I'm happy for you!! :)

Shannon B said...

I love productive days...wish they would happen more often! YEAH for you!

gma said...

I get tired just reading your comments!

Megan said...

Shannon J: if everyday were like that, #1 - you'd be a walking zombie and #2 - you'd eventually run out of things to do! :) I guess if you are student you might not though.