Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blurb

YES!!! My friend Susan posted about Blurb.com It's this great and amazing site where you can have your blog printed in a book! You just d/l their program and can start creating a book made of your blog posts. I've been wanting to find a way to do this ever since I started blogging. It's been my form of journaling, but I've wanted to have a hard copy of it and could never figure out a way. So Yippee for Blurb! Now I just have to decide how much I want to put in each book... I think Maybe I'll do one book a year? What do you think?

4 comments:

Megan said...

So there goes my million dollar idea I had yesterday. I was thinking that would be a good business to start! :) Seriously, I really thought about it YESTERDAY.

Unguren said...

That is funny because the other day me and my friend were talking about how they should do a website that you can just convert your blog into a book. Great Thanks Megan!

Sheila said...

I love all your new posts...thanks for all the new ideas, how fun!

Carrie said...

So thanks for giving me something useful to do today. I spent a couple hours starting one today. So fun. Thanks for sharing the info!