Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happiness is...

- A completely stocked and organized food pantry.
- My kindergartener off to her first day at her new school.
- A freshly bathed, clean baby whose first tooth finally broke through.
- My husband finally having a car again (read this post for why he didn't have a car).
- Having nowhere to go today.
- Blinds in my bedroom.
- An organized playroom(minus all of the books David happily covered the floor with)
- Renters in our Murrieta house(thank you Chris and Vinnie!)
- Taking a shower with soft water (I can finally brush through my hair!)
- American Idol tonight!!! WOOHOO!!!
- Being home

8 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

Yay! American Idol is back!! Oh my goodness, I just remembered that we watched it together when it first aired while we were at BYU! Maybe we should watch together again! LOL! Yipee!

Sounds like you're more organized than me! :)

I'm glad you're getting settled!

Shannon said...

Happiness is also...PICTURES.

Anonymous said...

How nice! An organized home is a dream of mine! I'm working on it as we speak!
I missed you and the kids today (our first day back to school) while saying goodbye to our Kinders at the gate! =( waaaaaah...

Megan said...

I love all those things too! Can't you for sure tell the diff between hard and soft water? I never thought I could till I moved to Arizona! I noticed it with my laundry too.

shannon j said...

Wow that is a happy day!! I love soft water!!! Dave's parents have a well and the water is super soft. I dry my hair and it is not all frizzy and poofy like it is here. Have fun with Idol! I still wish it was online...sigh.

Unguren said...

Blake and I are watching American Idol as I type this! Hybrid...you guys are so "today" and "green". I am glad that everything is falling into place.

Kari said...

Glad to hear you are getting all settled in and I love happy days!! Yay for American Idol too!!!! It's nice to have something worth watching finally!!

Ruth said...

i want to add happiness is a mopped floor that stays clean for more than 2 hours