Thursday, January 17, 2008

Idol

Best moment from last night:

Paula's dancing.
I don't usually enjoy the last audition performance of the night because it's usually someone who is a terrible singer who gets made fun of and it makes me sad, or it's someone who is a terrible singer who gets all riled up and agry and it just annoys me. But this guy wasn't a terrible singer and he was just so sweet! It wasn't just him that made it the best moment though, it was Paula's dancing - and the expression on her face, Randy almost falling, Paula's sign language, and sweet Reynaldo singing that song over and over and over and...

6 comments:

Unguren said...

Once again Idol keeps me entertained!

Shannon B said...

I laughed pretty hard last night too! I wish I could watch it with you because Aaron despises it! What a party poooper!!!!

Random samplings of my Delightful Life said...

I do love my AI. My kids watched this uy. They laughed and thought it was pretty funny too.

Ruth said...

i LOVE this stuff. i can't believe this is season 7 makes me feel old to have watched a series from the beginning

Shannon said...

You are heaven's chosen...to give chance to any talent...free of charge. Thank you Simon.

shannon j said...

Wow, Paula was really rocking out there!