Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pie-doe-man

Ken:(crying)


Mom:Oh no what happened?


Ken:I bonked into the dess-oh(dresser).


Mom: What did you bonk?


Ken: Wite here on my nose.


Mom: Are you ok?


Ken: No


Mom: Do we need to take you to the hospital?


Ken: No, I need a band-aid. I'm beeding.


Mom: You need a band-aid on your nose?


Ken: Yeah. Mommy I need it wite here like dis(points from one cheek to the other across the top of her nose). And I need a Pie-doe-man bandaid.



Supermom saves the day.


3 comments:

shannon j said...

Oh Kenna. She is a doll!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, that is the best thing I've read/heard in a long time. Please post more conversations with her with her words written so perfectly. When I read pie-doe-man on the title I had no idea what was coming, but in context I got it, of course. (Jed just chipped in that he knew right away what the post was going to be about.) Anyway, that was awesome!

Ruth said...

i love cute 3 year olds