Friday, October 5, 2007

For all you readers

My sister-in-law Shannon let me in this great little gem: PaperBackSwap.com

It's a great website where you list all of the books you have and want to get rid of. Once you send them off to someone who requests them you then get credit so that you can have books sent to you. The picture above is of the first four books I just sent off yesterday. I also have two in the mail on their way to me. All you pay is shipping for the books you send. The only problem is that the really good books have really long waiting lists, but it seems to me that they would probably have a short turnaround time. I'll let you know. :)

4 comments:

shannon j said...

I just posted some books. I hope people get them, they are kind of older books. I'm really anxious to order some, so I hope they go fast!

Megan said...

Shan- if you post 9, you get 3 credits and can start ordering or put yourself on the waiting list right away. :)

Nate and Amy said...

I can't wait to hear how you like this, because it sounds great!

Amber and Co. said...

Please let me know how this goes. I have a ton of LDS fiction books that I don't really want anymore (my grandma gave them to me, lol!) so this might be a great idea.