Monday, October 29, 2007

Uh oh, we're in trouble...



David's just starting to pull himself up on things...and he hasn't even perfected crawling yet!! Yesterday I was playing with him and this little piano he has. I thought he was trying to take it out of my hands, but I started just holding onto it a bit stronger and he pulled himself up!! Like 5 times! Also, Shannon and Jed spent Saturday night with us and before we put the mattress away I caught him trying to pull himself to stand using the mattress. He also figured out a way to climb on top of it. And as far as his crawling, he's still slithering with his army crawl. However lately, he's gotten up on his knees and every now and then his toes(with his little bum sticking up in the air). He's 8 months as of yesterday and so much fun!! He eats just about anything you put in front of him. I've been trying really hard to keep our floor super clean, but regardless of how much I vacuum it, he still finds something to stick in his mouth! There have been times that I'll finish vacuuming, put the vacuum away, turn around, and see him with a raisin or something in his mouth! I don't know how he finds these things, it's like he has a secret stash somewhere. Good thing he's so cute...

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Grandmas are the BEST! LOVE the Annie everything. Ok, about the cake...if I tell you it's just not going to look as cool...but all it is is two bundt cakes cut in half to make the s shape! We formed the head out of leftover scraps from making the tail pointy. (That's why it looks deformed!!) I'm excited for your BOY to turn one too! I LOVE BOYS!