Monday, October 29, 2007

Thanks Grandma!!

Grandma sent the best package last week!! It was stocked full of Annie goods. My girls were in heaven, especially Mckenna! The favorite item is the dress. Mckenna put it on immediately, wore it all day, and cried when I made her take it off for bedtime, only stopping when I promised she could put it right back on in the morning. The next day she cried when she spilled cereal milk on it because I told her I needed to wash it. Emma wore it one day and I'm amazed Mckenna let her! Somehow they haven't fought over it yet, which is amazing. They each got an Annie doll and Emma took her's to sharing time at school last week, and apparently it was a big hit. Thanks Grandma, that package was perfect!!

(pardon my naked child)

7 comments:

Jed said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Unguren said...

The question is who gets to be annie for Halloween? Plus, the topless picture could be a good bargining chip later on.

Carrie said...

Yeah, save that pic for bribes later on. So funny, and what a cute outfit! Grandma Somes sure knows how to spoil her grandkids!

shannon j said...

Oh wow! Too cute! Where in the world did she find that? I guess Grandma's always know where to find things!

Megan said...

Shannon - she found it at Grandma Somes' house...she made it for Lisa years ago and of course Grandma Somes saved everything.... cute!!

Jessica said...

I love Annie. I especially like topless Emma and the wig. I guess I need to introduce Jenna to dressing up. She liked it for Halloween but really has not asked for it beside that.

Megan said...

Time for an update! I want to see Halloween pics!!! :)