Sunday, October 21, 2007

Who stole the cookie?

Last Monday for FHE we made Halloween cookies. Yum!! Most of these pics are taken by Emma (except the above)...

So a couple of nights later, Mckenna finished her dinner and asked if she could have a cookie. I told her she could go get one. A few minutes later Emma started yelling frantically, "David! He's-Hurry! David's - MOM!" She was so upset she didn't even put a coherent sentence together, so I ran into the kitchen, expecting the worst, and found this:

Notice how few cookies are left? He was eating them in fistfuls! And do you see how puffy his cheeks are? Full! He was super happy for the rest of the night. Oh...and yes Mckenna is sitting in the corner for leaving the cookies down on the floor. After the initial shock, I realized how absolutely silly the whole thing was and we had a good laugh.

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Our Davids have got to get together. They would truly terrorize all the girls. FYI we miss your Sunday cookies!!

Megan said...

That's so funny! We did that too for our last FHE. James had to work late, so I thought it would be fun to do with the kids! Cute pics - cute kids!

shannon j said...

That's too cute! I love the black lips and it looks like Mckenna has black lips in the corner too!

Carrie said...

Even in his mischief he is ADORABLE! Who couldn't love such a cute cookie thief!

Megan said...

I added a video that I forgot to post earlier. :)

Random samplings of my Delightful Life said...

Thanks for sharing. They are to cute.

Sheila said...

These are way too funny...I'm excited to have family nights like that! We're workin on it.

shannon j said...

What 3 year old would forget the word cookie?! The video is super cute, I loved the part when she remembered what you were decorating!

Megan said...

Oh Shan, she knew what we were making, she was just being silly. :)