Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oops!!



Mckenna had a bit of an accident Sunday, before church...I had just finished getting her all dressed and ready for church and we were waiting for Emma to finish her bath. I was sitting on Kenna's bed and she went into the bathroom. Just a few seconds later Mckenna starting screaming and crying. I ran into the bathroom (a whole 4 steps way), to find Mckenna(fully dressed, hair done and everything) crying and sopping wet IN the bathtub!!! Apparently she wanted to get the soap from the tub, so she climbed IN the tub and once she got in, started crying because she realized she was wet! It was SO hard not to laugh!


4 comments:

shannon j said...

That picture makes me so sad! The video was cute though...all the shrugging of the shoulders.

Megan said...

I was going to say the same thing as Shan. That picture makes me sad!! I'm starting to get more stearn with Katie and put her in time out and she gets so sad - those big crocodile tears!! I just want to hug her (McKenna).

Unguren said...

You have to just love when they learn to shrug! It just seems to be the answer to everything.

Ruth said...

she could seriously be Havana. i get that exact same response from her all the time.