Sunday, February 17, 2008

Almost 1!!

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is almost one. I heard a quote the other day that said something about the days being long and the years being short. That's how I feel about this past year. When I think of all of the many things that have passed in the past 12 months I feel like my year was so full, I have so many fun memories of my family. But to think that 12 months ago I was so absolutely miserably pregnant is crazy! I remember it so vividly that it feels like only a few months ago. And what a sweet tiny little boy he was. He has grown and changed so much. He's become such a part of our family and fit so well that I can't believe we lived so long without his piece of our family puzzle. Anyway... I took this video a couple weeks ago. It's all of his new tricks:

And here are just more videos for your enjoyment, no introduction necessary.

9 comments:

shannon j said...

What a cutie!! In the first video he looks so much like his daddy! I can't believe how old he is. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Carrie said...

I can't believe how cute he is, seriously, between him and his cousin Gavin I'm totally swooning!

Amber and Co. said...

Oh my goodness, that was so cute! I love the one where he is falling asleep in the high chair, how funny! I think he is so adorable! I'm so excited I get to see him get bigger and bigger!

Unguren said...

Such a cute kid! You just want to squeeze him.

Nate and Amy said...

David is growing up so fast! What a sweet boy. You do a great puppy impersonation!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog! I've missed looking on it everyday! Thanks for your sweet encouragement and comments! DAVID...what a cutie! She's such a cutie pie. I have to learn to do that video thing! Well, I'm trying to get back on today! Yeehaa! Can't wait to check out your bolg more to see what I've missed! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

"She's a cutie pie!" WHAT? I meant to say he's (David)! dar de dar dar...

Rebekah said...

He is too cute and has grown up way too fast. Happy Birthday David!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

I can't get the movies to play but he is adorable! I can't believe he is almost 1!