Sunday, February 3, 2008

I love Sundays

Superbowl Sunday's got nothing on Somes' Sundays. Here are some pieces of our day:

I'd been wanting brownies for a while so Ian and the girls made some delicious brownies(and got to lick the spoon).
We played Jenga:
Mckenna rode on an airplane(she was terrified to hold her arms out like that):
Here are the previously mentioned from-scratch brownies with homemade ice cream:
David and I played. I love the time right after the girls go to bed and right before David goes to bed. It's so nice to focus on just him. The girls are so demanding of our attention and David is so calm all of the time that I feel like sometimes he gets overlooked. I love playing with him. He's so fun, sweet, and easy to entertain. He and I played with the camera for a while: I love Sundays!!

5 comments:

Unguren said...

I love the brownies picture. The one where the girls look like they have mustaches. So cute.

Natalee said...

Hey Megan, I do remember you I think. Didn't we sit on the sidelines watching those ultimate frisbee games together? Those were the days. We would love to get together. Let us know...

shannon j said...

I love Sundays too!

Shannon B said...

Sundays are soo fun! (and really lazy for us)!! I want some of those brownies too!!!! OHHHH my goodness, you should not show that to a hungry pregnant woman!!! I also LOVE the game Jenga! I used to play it all the time at my grandmas house!

Ruth said...

sounds like our sundays--we should do one together soon