Thursday, February 21, 2008

Idol

Best Moment from Tuesday night: Michael Johns






Best moment from last night: Asia'h Epperson




I realize I totally slacked last week and didn't post any favorites. Lets just say I was sad when Josiah Lemming was sent home. This week was awesome! I'm so glad we finally get to see some awesome singers. There were quite a few disappointments with the guys and a few pleasant surprises as far as the girls are concerned. So my choices for who to send home tonight are: Garrett Haley, Luke Menard, Amy Davis(SO bad), and Joanne Borgella. I had a lot of favorites but top two guys are Michael Johns and David Archuleta(with David Hernandez in a close second), and the top two girls are Asia'h Epperson and Alaina Whitaker(also like Brooke White). I loved Calry Smithson in the auditions, but didn't like her song choice last night.

Also, again, Simon's opinions and my opinions seem to match. Sometimes Randy and Paula will say something and I'll think, "Are you kidding me?!" And then Simon will come on and say exactly what I'm thinking(although he says it in much more colroful words).

Can't wait to see who goes home tonight!!

P.S. I've decided I'm not a fan of 60's music....

10 comments:

Carrie said...

I agreed with Simon more than the other 2 a lot this time. I kinda wondered what Randy and Paula were listening to!! And I thought it was obvious who was among the worst the last 2 nights. I loved the guy who sang one is the loneliest number and the guy from the video. I get why people like David Archa-whatever, but he isn't my fav. I missed most of the girls because I was at mutual... Anywho. I'm not a fan of 60s music either.

shannon j said...

I love your idol updates. I don't have TV and Fox doesn't post their shows online..so I'm out of the loop. So thanks for keeping me a little in the loop each week!

Megan said...

Hey - I'm actually watching Idol tonight....making cookies at the same time. Anyway, good call so far on the elimanations! I only heard one of the guys, but you were right on!

Okay, I have to say though - it bugs me with all the tears! Like, how close can all these guys really be to be crying so early in the season? I understand later as they get fewer and fewer, but are they really that sad? Come on girls!

Carrie said...

Megan, I loved that you called guys girls... I am laughing so hard right now... oh man.

Megan said...

Who else was crying? I just saw the gay guy crying. Man I missed out.

Unguren said...

I didn't watch to much of the idols sing. Except the boys, I did watch them. What can I say if Americas Next Top Model is on I get distracted.

Megan said...

However...the girls were like an ad for Kleenex. That got kind of pitiful after a while.

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

You are totally right about Simon. He was right on and called it like it was! I am not sad about the people who went home. Colton can have a career in music (on Broadway like you said). Carly definitely picked a blah song--she sang well for being so sick. Yikes. I saw pics of her when her album came out she was so gorgeous without all those tats!

Megan said...

Oh, no the girls were bawling too. There were two that were really bugging me, but that one guy too. Sorry, I don't watch it, so I don't know names!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that guy Michael Johns. He is my favorite just like Michael Hutchense of INXS, like Randy mentioned! He was great singing that song!!!! WOW!