Friday, February 29, 2008

Idol

Favorite moment from Wednesday night: None.



I didn't take the time to come on here and post because I didn't really like any of the songs or performances. Carly's was probably the best, but it still didn't blow me away. I honestly had no idea who was going home. I would have guessed Kady Malloy would go and would have wanted Amanda Overmyer to go...but neither did. I understand why Alaina and Alexandrea left, but I still think there were others who should have gone before them. Alaina especially had some mad skills. Oh well, I like the guys better this year. And I was glad Robbie and Jason were voted off. I still love the 3 Davids and Michael Johns. Can't wait for next week!!

By the way - I think I'm going to be having an Idol finale party...anyone want to come??

3 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

Yes, sign me up!!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Too bad we live far apart. I am totally planning one too! I have been wanting to have one for years! Any word on the date of the finale? We can share ideas. FUN!

Anonymous said...

I like the boys better too! =)
Man- I wish I could come to your party!!!!!!