Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday David!!!










David weighs 20.5lbs, is 31 inches long(tall), and is just about the happiest baby ever! He's so content, all the time, and has been since he was born. His favorite foods are string cheese, peas, applesauce, and milk. He's still crawling everywhere, but he does like to pull himself up and walk - as long as there is something to hold onto. He can say 8 words:


geez - cheese
da da da da - all done, pick me up
ba ba (or sometimes da da) - bottle
na na - ni-night
ya - I think it means yes. He says it when you ask him a question.
dis - book
boo - woof(like a dog)
NA! - it means he wants to nurse, which he only does about once a day - if he's lucky.


He loves playing How big is David?, Peekabo, splashing in the bath, giving hugs, crawling up the stairs or going outside before someone catches him, emptying all of the cupboards in my kitchen, and attacking my laptop. He does not like getting dressed, getting his face cleaned, getting in his carseat(although once he's buckled he's fine), and being hungry. I love this little boy so much and am excited for his next year! Happy 1st birthday, my love!

8 comments:

shannon j said...

What a hunk! He is seriously so good looking! I love the his birthday cake it is really cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Shannon B said...

Happy 1st David!!! I wish we could have celebrated with you! Tell your mom she did an awesome job on your cake! I love the one of cake ALL over him!! So fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a big boy!!!!! Love the cake! Did you make it? And I love the curtains and seat. The color is great!
Are you entering my picture contest on my blog? You better!=)

Rebekah said...

What a cute litte (big) guy! Little boys are just so special.

Unguren said...

That was a cute cake and he seemed to devour it nicely.

I also like the teal colored bench in the background of one of the pictures. Very cute.

Brooke said...

I can't believe he's that old already! He's so tall, dark and handsome!

Amber and Co. said...

Happy Birthday David! He is such a cutie. I love his big brown eyes! He is so easy going and sweet! I'm so glad I get to live close to you guys and see the kids get bigger. :)

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Love those big brown eyes! All 3 of your kids are gorgeous! You've got 3 future heartbreakers on your hands!