Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Mckenna-isms

I'm sure you all get tired of me posting the funny things that Mckenna says, but I just think she says the best things!

Today Emma got frustrated with how Mckenna was playing so she turned around and threw her Polly Pocket away from her and said, "I'm not going to play with you anymore." Well the Polly hit Mckenna square in the nose so we had a nice dramatic situation on our hands. Once Mckenna had calmed down and was snuggling on my lap she said, "Mommy I'm having a hard day because Emma threw the Polly on my nose and she's being mean to me...(pause)...Mommy can I not love her anymore because she was mean to me?"

3 comments:

Megan said...

Don't ya LOVE spring break? :)

Megan said...

Only 2 more weeks!

Unguren said...

If only it where that easy?