Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nix that...

So...remember the post where I thought my kids were amazing budding photographers? Yeah, I think I've changed my mind. Why is it that when I finally need Emma to take a good pic, she can't seem to? Actually I think part of it was that the lens was dirty.
Anyway, I got a new haircut and I asked Emma to take a pic for the blog. Here are some of the first ones - which she thought she did an amazing job:

























I had to reinforce to her the fact that these pictures were to show my new haircut...not my nose. So then we ended up with this:



If you cover the right side of my face, the picture actually looks normal. If you cover the left side it looks like Will Smith in "Hitch" after he eats shellfish. I think the lens needed cleaning. Here's the back:

So, aside from the camera/cameragirl/technical difficulties...I love my new haircut!! She thinned it a TON and I love it!! I haven't tried to style it curly yet, so we'll see what happens when I do. But it's much faster to blow dry/straighten and I like the bangs. They're a little hard to get used to. I feel like Danny Noriega from AI - always swishing my hair out of my face.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I need a sweet haircut like yours! My roots are growing out. Good thing my kids don't seem to mind!!

Rebekah said...

It looks amazing! I love it. I wish my hair looked that good after hair cuts but I never take the time to style it.

shannon j said...

Really cute. I'll see it tomorrow.

Megan said...

I LOVE it!! I'm glad you like it too - did you like Jenny? Isn't she cute? I love the bangs - they look good on your face. What a change! Super cute!!!

Lisa R said...

Love, love, love the new haircut!
It looks fabulous on you!!

Dawn said...

I love your haircut! It is so cute and I'll bet it'll feel nice for the spring/summer weather.

Amber and Co. said...

Wow! I LOVE it! What a cute haircute and I love the color! I think the bangs look really good too. I wish I could make my hair look that good. :)

Shannon B said...

What a cute girl in the picture! I really like the cut, I want to go get my hair cut now!

Unguren said...

Love the new haircut. It looks good. I like that it is all straight and piecy. Plus your sweatshirt is cute also double cute!!

Carrie said...

So cute... I've wanted to do the sweepy bang thing FOREVER, but I'm too chicken!! And I love the color.

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! You look so pretty! I love your little photographer too! I get mine cut on Tue. I'm going a bit shorter too...we'll see! =)

Amber Olsen said...

Your hair is sooo hot. I love it.

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Love it!!!!!!!!! Love the color too!!! I love how a haircut can make you feel so stylish.