Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ugh

OK I never do "tags" but I just got tagged for the 5th time on this one so I decided I'd better play along...

10 years ago.....
I was a sophomore in high school, in the middle of my first hard break-up, getting ready to take my drivers ed test, and on the swim team.

5 things on my to do list........
1. paint Emma's bedroom furniture
2. start marketing my hair bows again
3. set up play dates for Mckenna(yes Megan...Katie and Ken need to play!)
4. send a dress back to Down East Basics
5. call the builder to set up our 60 day walk through(a little late)

5 snacks that I enjoy.......
1. cake/cookies/brownies
2. oreos
3. string cheese and animal crackers
4. almonds and craisins
5. strawberries

What would I do if I was a billionaire
have more babies
adopt babies
build a custom home with lots of land
build big huge houses for all of our family on our lots of land :)
fund breast cancer research


5 jobs that I have had.............
swim instructor/lifeguard
Nordstrom salesgirl
Gap salesgirl
medical office assistant
nanny


5 things people don't know about me..........
I have a geographic tongue
I sleep with 4 pillows(two under my head, one between my legs, one over my head)
I like video games(but don't have time for them anymore)
When I grow up I want to be a massage therapist
When I grow up and am sick of rubbing people's backs I want to write a book

I'm not going to bother tagging people...it'd be kind of hypocritical don't you think?

3 comments:

Tami said...

Thanks for being a good sport! Ya know I'm sure you'd get lots of volunteers as guinea pigs on that massage thing,lol! And we're always up for playdates :)

Unguren said...

My mother in law has a geographic tongue.

Don't you just love being tagged.:(

Anonymous said...

4 pillows??? I didn't know any of those things about you - except the video game part!